11 February 2010

alec baldwin

I forgot about one part of my conversation with Loura that I really appreciated. She was talking about Alec Bladwin and how he's the announcer for the New York Philharmonic, and how he is one of the actors that she likes because she loves the ones who go "all the way down to the bottom" and then "make their way back up." I said, "Kinda like Robert Downey, Jr.? Except I don't know if he's back up yet." She said, "Yes! And you know what I like about him, other than the fact that he has that kind of wild look in his eyes that means he'd do anything at a given moment? I like that he and Alec Baldwin are so intelligent that they know exactly what to leave out."

Changed my measure and appreciation of those who leave out exactly the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers